WHY WAS BARTA THEATRE ACADEMY FORMED AND WHAT SETS BARTA APART ?
1. BARTA Theatre Academy was formed by parents of children working professionally in the theatre and entertainment industry who were concerned about the lack of Performing Arts Schools with the ability to offer a consistent quality of training across the 3 disciplines.
2. BARTA Theatre Academy is motivated to be a strong figure in community projects and is formed with the aim to put something back, whether that be through the ongoing development of our students, bursaries, sponsorship for new ARTs projects and support of ARTs causes and initiatives.
3. BARTA Theatre Academy has a holistic approach to training and believes that its students should have the opportunity to experience the theatre first hand through meeting and working with professionals, workshops and theatre trips. Throughout the course of the year we will also organise workshops to provide specific coaching in areas such as preparing for and attending castings and auditions (trips and workshops are optional and extra charges may apply).
4. BARTA Theatre Academy is NOT a youth club or child minding service, there are plenty of schools who exist for this purpose. We expect students to arrive prepared with enthusiasm and willingness to commit to training. Every one of our students has the right to expect quality training and our goal is to ensure they receive it.
5. BARTA Theatre Academy students must have an interest in learning about performing, contribute positively and be prepared to work hard.
Come take a look at BARTA Theatre Academy and see for yourself.